Here's a "Sneek Peak" at what you will discover with the "The Internet Marketer's Guide to Article Marketing" E-Book:
* The bare essentials you need to know about article marketing...
* The big benefits of harnessing the power of article marketing and why it is a must-have in your promotional strategy...
* Getting started with an effective article marketing strategy, and how to make use of article marketing strategies...
* Four types of articles you can write. You'll never run out of ideas using these four examples...
* How to optimize your anchor text and why the keywords you choose is important...
* Ways to diversify your articles to offline modes...
* How to research for keywords for your articles...
* Tips on how to write better articles from being "personal" to avoiding grammatical mistakes and 12 other tips to improve your article writing...
* How to submit your articles to promote your products/services...
* Seven rules you should follow when submitting your articles...
* How to write an effective resource box/about the author box. Your resource box is a critical part of your article...
* What to avoid in your resource box...
* Going viral with article marketing...
* and much, much more!
If you have a web site or a web-based product that you want to advertise, article marketing can help you on many fronts. Not only will it drive traffic directly to your internet site, it will also help your site get a high page ranking among the search engines.
Basically, it works like this. You publish an article that is associated to your website or your product and submit it to a number of websites known as article directories. Your article will be posted here and will be free to use for anyone who wants to release it on the web.
So how do you benefit from this? At the bottom of any article you submit a paragraph, known as a resource box, that briefly describes you or your business, and contains a link to your website. This must appear on any website that chooses to publish your article, potentially attracting thousands of visitors to your site.
You should also spend some time working on the text in your resource box so that it encourages readers to click on the link to your website. Once they do, you can offer them your products and services, or even a freebie so that you can gather email addresses and build a mailing list.
The most important part of any article is the headline. If your headline fails to catch the interest of the reader all your efforts will have been in vain.
Any headline you write should be short and snappy, and encourage the reader to click through to the article. There are a few tricks you can use to grab the reader's attention. One is to play to people's desires and offer a solution. Examples of this could be:
"How to find the perfect partner"
"How to make a million dollars"
"10 top tips for finding your perfect match"
"5 easy steps to becoming a millionaire"
There are thousands of article directories on the internet. Some of these accept articles on any subject, while others focus on niche areas. At the beginning, at least, it is probably best to stick to the bigger ones where you know there will be a good amount of traffic.
internet article marketing
article marketing seo
what is article marketing
article marketing strategy
article marketing tips
effective article marketing
article marketing course
article marketing ebook
affiliate article marketing
article marketing how to
article marketing help
article marketing strategies
make money with article marketing
article marketing for seo
article marketing system
article marketing secrets
how to do article marketing
Tags: article script powered by article marketing , article marketing , article script - powered by article marketing