Best Anger Management "FREE"
by: Book App • 39
Are You A Slave To Your Anger? Don’t You Think It’s Time You Took Control And Got Your Life Back?
If you have issues with anger than this will be the most important thing you’re going to read because your life CAN change today.
Don’t get me wrong, anger is a natural and necessary emotion that has its place in our lives, it can be a tool to motivate us to change our circumstances if we’re not happy with them, it can also stimulate our evolutionary flight or fight response in reaction to dangerous situations.
So as you see, anger does have its place, however when it escalates and becomes destructive to both ourselves and to those around us, it becomes a serious problem.
Your Anger Is A Silent Killer. Living with anger physically changes the body’s biochemistry releasing toxins into your bloodstream slowly poisoning you, this is why anger is known as the silent killer.
Living like this for years eventually catches up and manifests itself in the form of health issues. Most people aren't even aware of the damage they’re causing their own body until one day they have a major heart attack and wonder how it could have happened. It’s not until they understand that their anger was a contributing factor to their health condition that they finally realize their heart attack was a long time in the making.
Did you know that those who live with chronic anger are more at risk of heart disease, stroke, impaired immune system, higher blood pressure and cholesterol levels than those not living with chronic anger? So it pays to control your anger and not let it control you.
That’s just the physical cost of anger, what about the emotional and psychological aspects? What is it costing you in terms of your relationships with your loved ones? Is it driving a wedge between your and your family? Is it stealing the joy from your life? The isolation and the loneliness you experience living with chronic anger can be the highest price of all.
- Do You Live With Chronic Anger?
- Do You Allow Anger To Control Your Life?
- Is Your Temper Hair Trigger That It Doesn't Take Much To Set You Off?
- Do You Miss Out On Enjoying Your Time?
- Is Your Anger Too Intense?
- Does Your Anger Feel More Like Rage, To The Point Where You Can't Control It, The Point Where You Couldn't Stop Being Angry Now No Matter How Hard You Try?
- Do You Use Your Anger To Help You Get Through Life?
- Are Your Family Or Friends Afraid Of Your Temper?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you more than likely have an anger problem that you need to address now if you want to have the closeness with loved ones and quality of life that your anger has been robbing you of.
It’s Never Too Late There Is Hope - Things Can Change
You can only change if you’re armed with the right tools and you’re about to have them handed to you right now. No longer to do you have to live with a condition that’s been keeping you unhappy. You can learn to get your anger under control in a few easy steps with Best Anger Management: How To Control Your Anger To Get The Most Out Of Your Life.
With this app you’ll learn to identify your anger triggers, the different types of anger, what it’s costing you to continue living in this way and how to keep it from destroying your life. Be in control of your anger so that it no longer controls you.
Here Is A Little Of What You'll Learn With This Incredible System
- Discover The Benefits Of Anger And How To Separate Them From The Unhealthy Kind
- How To Recognize If You Have An Anger Problem
- 5 Major Costs Of Anger - Learn What Anger Is Secretly Stealing From You
- How To Decode The Physical Signs Of Anger And How To Stop It From Escalating Beyond The Point Of Control
- The Types Of Anger And What That Means To You
- Basic Anger Management Coping Strategies To Help Reel In Your Anger And Keep It In Check
And much, more…
So What Are You Waiting For?
Get Best Anger Management – How To Control Your Anger To Get The Most Out Of Your Life, now.