1. The Holy Bible in German, Revision of Schlachter Bible, Since 1951
2. The Holy Bible in Basic English, Published by Cambridge University, Translated by Prof. S. H. Hooke, University of London, BBE is composed of 1,000 words since 1949.
3. Extra Contents
- Extra Contents
1. Whole Bible Reading Plan for 50 Days and 365 Days
2. 60 Bible Key Verses, The Lord’s Prayer, The Apostles' Creed, and The Lausanne Covenant
3. Searching the Bible verses by words, Listening Bible audio, Everyday meditation, etc.
4. Bible Reading History (Save by Pressing menu in each chapter)
1. Offline Bible (Internet connection is not required to read.)
2. Very useful to study English with the best Book in the world
3. Supporting extra large screen (both portrait and landscape mode)
4. No suspicious access permissions
- The app. can interact with audio files in "audio4bible" folder in external storage.
The audio file name format needs to be "[Book]-[Chapter].mp3", eg. /mnt/sdcard/audio4bible/2Chronicles-36.mp3
ps 1. You can distribute this application freely in any situation for His favor. ;)
ps 2. There are many different language versions of Bible from the project and Kids Bible Story applications. We hope this can help to the faith of our children.
+ You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus. [2 Timothy 3:15]
※ The Bible-smith Project: "The Gospel for Everyone"
This project develops any kind of Bible related Apps/Info. for more effective and efficient evangelism.
Please walk together with this project by prayer, and you can send us the Bible text (VPL: Verse Per Line Format) in any language where needs the gospel. We will develop a Bible android app. of that language. (Every process and product are free of charge. ;)
To donate the project, PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ We are conscious that all things are working together for good to those who have love for God in His purpose. [Romans 8:28]
+ My life is to complete the task the Lord has given me to testify to the Gospel of the grace of God, so that I may finish my race with joy. [Acts 20:24]
+ He who overcomes, and keeps my works to the end, to him I will give rule over the nations. [Revelation 2:26]