First and foremost: This is app not a game. This is a reference/guide for The Binding of Isaac, made by Edmund McMillen and Florian Himsl.
This guide is possibly the fastest and easiest source of information while playing an intense run of BOI, due to its "Everything is a swipe or two away" layout.
The guide covers most game-play aspects. So far, and I say "so far" because I plan on adding more content as time goes on. The guide has in-depth information by The Binding of Isaac Wikia page, as well as data from myself.
So far there is content on:
- Wrath of The Lamb content (optional, but enabled by default. Can be easily changed!)
- Bosses & Mini-Bosses (tap on them for more info!)
- Playable Characters (tap on them for more info!)
- Trinkets (DLC only)
- All monsters (tap on them for more info!)
- All Items, cards, and pills
The layout has a familiar card layout, similar to Google Now's.
It has an action bar and all that nice stuff from Android 3.0 and up, and that said, it will look and work nicer on 3.0, but best in Jelly Bean or higher. Not much I can do to make the experience that much better. :x
Tags: binding of isaac , binding issac , stacy dankanich