*** Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Blogging. . .But Didn't Know What To Ask! ***
That just about sums it up for most of us, doesn't it? The first time I saw the word "blog" I thought it was some kind of a rerun of the old Steve McQueen movie, "The Blob."
Just as the caption says, if you have limited experience online, there's a good chance that you may be clueless about blogging.
Does all that "scary" language set your teeth on edge like fingernails on a blackboard? Code, RSS, Feeds, XML. Can you feel your heart start to beat just a little bit faster and sweat begin to accumulate on your brow?
If that's the case you may be thinking, "I've got a web site, why do I need a blog?" While you don't necessarily need a blog, you might want to reconsider if you have any interest at all in building your business and even making more sales.
More sales, huh? That got your attention, didn't it? It's a fact that blogs are improving the bottom line and generating additional sales for the people who own them.
Blog Biz For Beginners is a dream come true for those who want to create a blog but just plain didn't know where to begin.
Just in case you don't know, Jason has been blogging since 1999 and is the author of the original book on making money with a blog. He teaches marketers how to blog and bloggers how to make money.
You get a lot of his knowledge and experience to help you generate mega sales with your blog in this plain speaking interview!
And that's just a small example of what awaits you in Blog Biz For Beginners. John has:
* Removed the "mystique" surrounding that "geek speak" lingo we mentioned.
* Dissected all the best blogging tools and explains them in simple to follow instructions.
* Lists the "hottest" marketing bloggers online.
* He even gives you the "downside" of blogging so you'll be prepared to deal with it.
* How about automatically generating content so you don't have to spend hours updating your blog?
Blog Biz For Beginners is all about helping you to understand and implement this terrific "new" marketing tool. It shows you how to simply get started with your own blog and make sales with it.
No more excuses. It's time to start your very own blog today. It's just a click away!
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: blog for beginners