by: Book App • 3
If you or a loved one is currently struggling with a mental illness, this may be the most important letter you ever read.
There is a new ebook available that has been carefully crafted to help you understand the various diagnoses and mental health problems that are common today.
On the pages of this concise, yet comprehensive ebook you will also find many remedies to assist you in supporting individuals who suffer from these conditions.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- What mental illnesses really are – we all experience stress, trauma and drama in our lives, find out here why some people are able to handle it well and others aren’t!
- Common mental illness triggers – and how to avoid them!
- The three most common cognitive mental health disorders – find out what these conditions have in common as well as how they differ here!
- Common physical conditions that can cause the onset of dementia – plus, why people who suffer from dementia also tend to exhibit these two negative traits as well … what you learn here may surprise you!
- 6 common “root” causes of mental illness – learn how to identify these causes and determine whether yourself or a loved one is at risk for developing a mental illness!
- What you should ask a mental health expert – researching your symptoms and knowing what to ask a mental health expert will go a long way towards preventing an incorrect diagnosis!
- 7 common symptoms of mental illness – find out exactly what mental health professionals look for when diagnosing whether a person has a mental illness or not!
- 14 common mental illnesses – along with their causes, symptoms and treatments!
- And much, much more!