COCKTAILS How to Make them Pv
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vertex Mind LLC
Uh oh! Now you've done it. You opened your mouth and agreed to host the next neighborhood get together.
Unlike Sunday football and a cooler full of beer, this is your first real "grown-up" party. It's no wonder your spouse isn't speaking to you!
Judging by some of the parties your neighbors have hosted you'd best get a crash course in how to tell the difference between a "martini" and a "mimosa." Does it matter? You bet it does!
Especially when your guest asks for one or the other!
If you want to make your party the best the neighborhood has ever seen, help is as close as a click. "Cocktails - How to Make and Enjoy Them" is just what you need to insure your success.
You may have picked up one of those little cards at the liquor store that claims to show you all the best drinks and how to mix them. Well, double check. They merely promote the alcohol they want you to buy!
You are much smarter than that! Instead of just giving you a list of popular cocktails, take a look at what else "Cocktails - How to Make and Enjoy Them" has to offer:
* All the basic cocktails and how to mix them
* Should you have food?
* A list of all the equipment and supplies you need
* Simple tips to enhance your bartending skills
* The "Secret Key" ingredient to insure great presentation
* Bar measurements including metric to US conversions
* What mixers and garnishes to use with which cocktails
* How to establish your own home bar
* Which glass to use for what?
* Should you have entertainment
* How to plan your party
* How much alcohol do you need?
As if that isn't enough, you'll have the recipes to all the popular drinks. You'll amaze your friends and family with the special skills you will learn from "Cocktails - How to Make and Enjoy Them".
Learn how to make you own liqueurs and cordials! These are especially popular around the holidays.
Speaking of the holidays, you'll find a special section on "Christmas Spirits!" Tips on responsible drinking, hangover helpers and a smattering of good bar jokes makes "Cocktails - How to Make and Enjoy Them" just the ticket to round out your party preparations.
Grab your copy today and become the "host with the most" for your next party!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: type of cocktails and how to make them.