With approximately 47,000 references and 69,500 translations, Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary provides excellent coverage of today's language and usage.
***This is a fully functional trial!***
The clear, colour layout offers the user maximum accessibility in a compact, handy format. Retaining all the highly-acclaimed attributes of the Collins range - unparalleled accuracy, immediate accessibility and unrivalled user-friendliness - the Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary offers extensive up-to-date coverage of contemporary Irish and English with thousands of current constructions and phrases.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
• Comprehensive and authoritative, with all the words and phrases you need
• Extra help with difficult words
• Easy-to-use colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Tags: irish tr , irish script with translation , collins pocket irish tr difference , irish collins , collins in irish , collins compact thesaurus