CrPC-Code of Criminal Procedur
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 484 Sections.
- Divided into 38 Chapters and Section Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in CrPC.
- Search by Section Content or Section Title
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Text size can be increased/Decreased for Section Content.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to learn about the Indian Penal Code
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IPC regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
Tags: crpc amendment 2013, crpc bare act in hindi, crpc bare act, crpc amendment act 2013, amendment in crpc 2013, crpc act, cr pc act, cr pc and ipc amendment 2013, crpc bare acts, crpc 2013 app.
.Arranged them in a very navigable way
.Current Path added to all screens
.Added Search Screen
.Search State Saved even when app is closed
.Result Count added in search Screen
.Clear and Cancel Buttons added in search Screen
.Added Share Option for Sections
.Added Share Options
.Volume Up/Down to scroll through Sections
.App ships with the Database. No Internet Connection Needed. Completely Offline.
- Mukesh B. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
- Arun V. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Vikram A. Downloaded Sep 23, 2013
- Chandrashekhar S. Downloaded Sep 11, 2013
- Pradeep U. Downloaded Sep 6, 2013
- MANISH J. Downloaded Aug 25, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- rajnidhi Downloaded Jul 3, 2013
- Ravikant S. Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: acharya.