Dal Russian Dictionary Free
by: Tavola development • 39
Russian Explanatory Dictionary by Vladimir Dal, containing 43460 words and phrases. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection to work.
Please note, that this dictionary was created by Vladimir Dal in 19-th century, and it does not contain modern words. If you need modern dictionary - please check others our products, such as Encyclopedic Dictionaries.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are always able to delete some word out of these lists or clear the whole list. This can be achieved by long-pressing at any word in the list.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font size, theme (choose one of several color themes), set showing article near the list (best for tablet pc’s), show or hide buttons on top, show application on full screen.
5. You are always able to add word to favorites by clicking “star” icon near the word.
6. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (this option requires internet connection, not offline). Powered by iSpeech®.
7. You may tap at any word in translation article and click “Search” button to find it.
Tags: dal dict скачать бесплатно , dal russian dictionary , dal dictionary russian