**Delve into the Laguna Beach art scene!**
The Dawson Cole Fine Art app is an easy way to stay connected to the art scene in Laguna Beach. It is the only app that highlights the local museums, art festivals, and Laguna’s First Thursday’s Art Walk. The app includes a “Museum Tour” page with images, maps, and directions to the local museums. Users can connect directly to each museum’s website, from within the app, to view ongoing and upcoming exhibitions. The app also includes a section dedicated to Laguna’s “First Thursday Art Walk.” This section features an interactive map of participating art galleries as well as the shuttle pick up/drop off points so users can plan their route. Contact information, website links, and map locations for each gallery are included.
The app also features artwork by ten acclaimed painters, sculptors, and visionaries at Dawson Cole Fine Art: Chuck Close, Wayne Thiebaud, Donald Sultan, Richard MacDonald, Tom Betts, Nancy Bush, James Galindo, Jim Lamb, Zhaoming Wu, and Julia San Roman. Explore and learn more about the lives, careers, and artwork created by these artists using this app: view the artwork, listen to audio, and watch videos on the creative process.
- Use the “Museum Tour” pages to view local museums, get directions, and link to museum websites to view current exhibitions
- Explore the “First Thursday’s Art Walk” page to view participating galleries and use the interactive shuttle map to plan your route
- View images of artwork by gallery artists
- Watch videos of artists at work
- Listen to in-depth audio commentaries of the artwork
Please note: Since some content is streaming, we recommend having an internet connection while using the application for the best possible experience.
Tags: c dawson cole , dawson cole fine art
from 2 reviews