How To Turn Your Next Deer Hunting Trip Into The Adventure Of A Lifetime!
Whitetail or Mule – Do YOU Know the Difference?
Even if you’ve never hunted before we can give you all the information you need to enjoy a successful hunting trip. No matter what your reasons you can prepare for your first deer-hunting trip confident that you have all the information you need to bag your first deer.
No matter what your reasons for learning everything you need to know about hunting for deer you will find the answers you need in Whitetail or Mule - A Hunters Guide to Deer Hunting.
Whether it’s the boss or a family member, you’ve just been invited on your first trip hunting for deer. You’re excited AND nervous. You’ve hunted small game before, but this trip is a first!
Even though your host knows this is your first large game hunting experience, you would still like to have at least a little understanding about what to expect.
You’re in the right place at the right time! Whitetail or Mule - A Hunters Guide to Deer Hunting will answer those burning questions for you. Just take a look:
• Whitetail or Mule – Yep, there is a difference. Do you know which is the larger? You’ll learn that plus their habits and traits and size does matter!
• Weapons - What type of weapon do you use to bring down your prey?
• Bow Hunting – This has been coined as the ultimate hunting experience for those who prefer the bow to a firearm.
• Clothing – What you need to know about the clothing you should take along. Don’t overdo the choices, but learn what you can’t do without!
• Licenses – There isn’t an area in the United States where you do not need a hunting license. Learn all about the does and don’ts.
• Setting Up Camp – If you’ve ever been camping then you are a step ahead, but there are some distinctive requirements when it’s a hunting trip. Learn what they are in this chapter.
• Building a Stand – Not to be confused with a Stephan King novel, this is a unique structure specifically for hunting. Discover what it is and why you should consider it.
• Where to Hunt - Aside from the legal requirements you need to know where to look for your prey. We’ll tell you in this chapter.
• Scents, Tracking and Calls - How to track your prey and are calls at all helpful?
• Field Dressing – Learn how to prepare your deer for transport.
• Processing – How and where to take your deer for butchering and packaging.
• Taxidermy – Do you want to keep your prize? Learn how to select the right taxidermist.
• In a Nutshell – You’ve learned a lot, let’s review so you are ready to apply it to next time!
• Venison Recipes – Mmmmm good!
Okay, so maybe you won’t come off as an expert on your first trip but you can be prepared for the experience and if nothing else you have an understanding of the basics of deer hunting.
And, isn’t that what it’s really all about? Learning a little bit about the sport ahead of time. Just a little bit of preparation and you can insure an enjoyable experience.
This is an extremely comprehensive guide on deer hunting.