*** Learn How A Single Guy Became The "Host With the Most" And You Can Too! ***
Tired of Deli Delights? Have Your Golden Arches Fallen?
We can't promise that you will become another "Emeril Lagasse" overnight. But you can learn how to host a successful dinner party and impress your friends or that "special someone."
Dinner Parties Made Simple covers it all, and makes it easy for you to host successful dinner parties. You will learn all you need to know to quickly host your first party.
This Guide covers everything from meal planning to that last cup of coffee. And you'll do it by following the authors simple plan for throwing a successful party.
You will quickly learn:
* Why WHO is coming to dinner will determine what to serve.
* Why 6 to 8 guests is the recommended "beginner" party.
* Setting the table. . .yes, there is a system.
* How to plan your menu.
* Prepare your shopping list.
* Appetizers, main dishes, side dishes. . .oh my!
* Timing. . .and why it is important.
* And Much Much More
This guide covers all this and much, much more. You will even find sample templates you can use to prepare your guest list, menu and shopping.
If you are beginning to feel like you need to rent a room to the pizza delivery guy, it's definitely time to take control!
Of course, the greatest benefit of all is impressing your friends, family or that "special someone." You CAN learn to host a successful dinner party.
P.S. Dinner Parties Made Simple also includes a basic overview of wine selection. Hmm, with everything covered from menu planning to wine selection, what are you waiting for. . .? Grab your copy today and plan your first party this week!
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: commercial dinner party , new dinner party commerical