DioDict 4 JPN-KOR Dictionary
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Official New Ace Korean-Japanese Dictionary • Compiled jointly by Kumsung Publishing Korea and Shogakukan Publishing Japan • One of the most comprehensive Japanese-Korean dictionaries available • Contains over 211,313 headwords, expressions and translations • Thousands of examples and grammar notes • No internet connection needed.
**Free upgrade available for DioDict 3 users.
DioDict 4 is only compatible with OS versions ICS (Android 4.0) and above. If your device’s OS is ICS or higher, DioDict 4 will be downloaded and installed. If your device’s OS is lower than ICS, DioDict 3 will be automatically selected for download.
If you are using DioDict 3, please note that each version has different functions.**
===== Dictionary features include=====
• DIOTEK's digital dictionary contents are based on the New Ace Japanese-Korean/Korean-Japanese dictionaries of Kumsung Publishing Co. Ltd., which is a specialty publisher with 45 years' experience.
• Includes 90,000 Japanese-Korean headwords, 120,000 Korean-Japanese headwords, and extensive new words that were carefully selected.
• two way Japanese-Korean dictionary suited to learners of both Japanese and Korean.
• Includes simple and accurate Korean equivalents of headwords, and extensive examples that can be easily applied.
• The Korean-Japanese dictionary was developed and published jointly with Shogakukan, which is a renowned Japanese publisher.
• Number 1 in terms of brand recognition and sales from amongst the Korean-Japanese dictionaries in Japan.
• Detailed grammatical explanations on verb endings, affixes, particles as well as tips on word usage.
=====Powerful & Specialized Functions=====
▶ Easier Search with 'Multi Search' ◀
• When you enter a word to search, relevant sentence idioms and phrasal verbs are searched for.
• Multiple types of searches are available in a single search window without the need to select a search mode.
▶ Search Features ◀
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Search not only for words, but for phrases or examples.
• DioDict provides a Japanese Handwriting Search mode.
• The search results are listed in real-time when you enter a keyword.
• Links to Google so that you can search for more information on a particular word.
▶ Vocab Revision ◀
• Pronunciation guide from the built-in Japanese/Korean Text To Speech (TTS) solution.
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
• You can efficiently learn the words saved in the folders using the Cradle and Yes/No Quizzes function.
** A Japanese keyboard/input method is not included in our app.
Free Japanese keyboard apps are available, however, on Google Play.
We recommend using one of the following: Simeji, Go keyboard, Google Japanese Input **
■ CS center : email@example.com
Tags: diodict 3 apk, diodict 3 japanese apk, diodict3 galaxy note, diodict3 한자사전, diodict 3 jpnkor dictionary, diodict 3 jpnkor dictionaryapk, diodict 3 jpn kor apk, samsung galaxy note diodict 111 apk, diodict apk eng kor, diodic japanese apk.
- restoration function for Wordbook
(when you upgrade DioDict version from 3 to 4.)
- sound replay option
- set screen timeout function
- Law J. Downloaded 19h ago
- Santoo S. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
- Masaaki K. Downloaded Oct 30, 2013
- Sangyoon K. Downloaded Oct 13, 2013
- Hyeongwoo S. Downloaded Oct 12, 2013
- Ko Z. Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
- Shujing2010 Downloaded May 4, 2013
- Shujing200606 Downloaded May 3, 2013
- PeiguangLuo Downloaded May 3, 2013