Duden Spelling Dictioinary
by: Paragon Software • 32
***We are glad to present a new Duden Dictionaries app, incorporating the most renowned German dictionaries with an instant access and convenient switching between all your previously purchased standalone Duden apps. For this purpose, please, install the new app, press the "Google-Play-Einkäufe-wiederherstellen" button inside the in-app catalog. You can find the new app on Google Play by entering ‘Duden Wörterbücher’ into the search box. If you have any questions on how to use the new Duden dictionaries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With about 135,000 keywords and over 500,000 examples, definitions and explanations of hyphenation, pronunciation, grammar, style levels and etymology, the current vocabulary of the German language has never before been presented in such a comprehensive manner. Duden recommendations provide assistance with several permissible types of spelling. The dictionary also contains several thousands of sound settings for correct pronunciation as spoken by professional speakers on the main German television channel. This comprehensive standard dictionary based on the current official regulations leaves no questions unanswered with respect to the German language.
Features of the dictionary:
• About 135,000 keywords based on the current official regulations
• More than 500,000 examples, definitions and explanations of hyphenation, pronunciation, grammar, style levels and etymology
• Several thousands of sound settings for correct pronunciation as spoken by professional speakers on the main German television channel
• Direct access to the respective rule of spelling
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways.
• General search
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• NEW! Search for anagrams enables you to search for words with the same letters but in a different order
• Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
• Similar Words search in case of misspelling
• Three integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software, search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher) or take a picture of the text and get a correct spelling of the word with Google Goggles.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions allow to copy unknown words from an active application.
• NEW! Look up unknown words or phrases from any application, includingweb browser or email, using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text directly to the dictionary and get the dictionary entry in one tap!
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen, using a Quick Search Box.
• German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.
• Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period.
• Improved interface design with easy-to-access navigation and search field makes dictionary use simple.
• Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click with no delays.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Dictionary installation on SD card to save space of your device (Available for OS 2.2 and higher).
• Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• No Internet connection required.
Tags: deutsche rechtschreibprüfung mit div und , duden widget problem , korrekte spelling for serves levels , german spelling , basic spelling quiz for german , korrekte schreibweise action sport , blog rechtschreibprüfung pro , duden