The eGuide to Whales, Dolphins and Seals is an interactive companion to the Whales, Dolphins and Seals field guide – the comprehensive guide to the world’s marine mammals. It covers the field identification – including geographical, gender and age variations – of whales, dolphins, seals, sea cows, plus the walrus, Polar Bear and marine otters.
This application has specific features that will enhance your marine mammal experience.
NB: Please note that an additional download of 16MB is required once this app has been installed. Please ensure you use a WiFi connection to prevent additional data costs.
● Hi-res artwork images, distribution maps and detailed text descriptions of over 120 species (these images can be expanded to fill the entire width of the screen in portrait and landscape orientations)
● "Compare" allows you to compare two species on the same screen.
● A personal list that stores your sightings saved to the device that can then be exported to your storage card or email.
● View the Species Index by Common or Scientific names either alphabetically or taxonomically.
* Uninstalling the program will result in the loss of your list. It is recommended that you keep your master list.
We invite all users to share their comments and ideas on our forum at www.mydigitalearth.com
Tags: eguide to whales , whales and dolphins