The ELUNA 2014 annual conference offers users of Ex Libris products the opportunity to network, learn and share with colleagues, meet Ex Libris staff, and learn about the company's strategic directions and products--all while visiting cosmopolitan Montreal!
· Approximately 100 customer-led breakout sessions covering all Ex Libris products including Alma
· Updates from Ex Libris staff on all their products and strategy
· Regional User Group and Special Interest Group meetings
· Breakfast and lunch provided Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
· An opening night reception on Tuesday at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel (included in your conference registration)
· A networking dinner on Thursday at L'Auberge Saint-Gabriel (ticket price $25 in advance, $35 onsite)
Tags: aps dpp meeting 2011 , eluna 2013