Is your home energy efficient? Why bother with cost efficiency?
It may come as a shock to most homeowners who give little significance to the benefits of energy efficiency that making the effort to go green can actually help them reduce up to 25% or more of the energy consumption in their home. In so doing, they save hundreds of dollars on their monthly expenses for water, gas and electricity.
Making your home energy efficient is a costly process. However, doing just a few things can make a tremendous amount of difference in your home. There are some changes that will cost a decent amount of money to implement into a home. But in general, home energy savings does not have to be overly challenging and overly costly if there is proper planning.
This app is a how-to guide for homeowners who need to make green home improvements so they can start their home energy savings campaign. The info here will help you examine if, in fact, energy savings is all worth it to you, your family and the environment you live in. Specifically, you will learn some of the following:
• How to determine your current home energy costs
• How to analyze costs over savings
• How to get started with your biggest needs
• How to make home improvement ideas that take minimal time to do but matter a great deal
• What lifestyle habits you need to make for consistent home energy management
• What your options are for alternative sources of fuel
Throughout this app, you will learn plenty of ideas that you can implement right away to better your home’s ability to use energy more wisely so that you can start saving money on everyday needs and live in a more efficient and environmentally friendly home.