Boost Your grades with this comprehensive study guide. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases. FREE chapters on Nouns and Pronouns in the trial version
Clear and concise explanations.
Search for words or phrases.
Text annotation and mark-up
Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
Table of Contents
Chapters | A-Z Index
2. Parts of speech
7. About and Navigation
1. Introduction: History | Classification | Geographical distribution | Alphabet | English grammar
2. Nouns: Inflections | Countable and Uncountable | Words and Word Groups | Plural | Plural of virus | Exercises - Plural | Pronouns: Classes | Possessive | Possessive antecedent | Gender-specific | Gender-neutral | Disjunctive | You | Who | One | Unclear Usage | Articles | Adjectives: Possessive | Word Order | Comparison | Adverbs | Verbs: Voice | Mood | Tenses | Sequence of Tenses | Irregular | List of irregular verbs | Defective | Modal Auxiliary | Shall and Will | Phrasal | Using verbs together | Gerunds | Infinitive | Split infinitive | Prepositions | Conjunctions | Interjections
3. Spelling: Three letter rule | I before e except after c | Silent E | Words containing Q not followed by U | Satiric misspelling | American and British spelling differences
4. Semantics: Words with disputed usage | Words with uncommon properties | Like | Than
5. Syntax: Subject-verb agreement | Agent Verb Object | Right-branching sentence | Run-on sentence | Word order | Tag question | Relative clauses | Going to | It's I/It's me
6. Punctuation: Commas | Apostrophes | Quotations | Semicolons | Colons | Other Punctuation | Capitalization
Tags: english grammar , what is tenses in english grammar , english study guide , english tenses table , english study grammar pictures , english grammar study guides , greek for english syntax , to learn english grammar subject verb agreement , grammar guide english