Currently the largest English-Spanish dictionary in existence, second only to our own Word Magic Unabridged Version, the General dictionary has everything the user could ask for. Look up terms, translate, browse phrases and quotes, listen to pronunciation, and mark synonyms in both languages. For the professional, the scholar or the student; we are confident our quality product will fulfill your every need.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images, voices and spell-check.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the database is downloaded via wifi connection the first time you load the app. It has a size of around 350MB and will be installed in your device's internal memory or SD Card if available.
With over 639,000 entries, 1.2 million translations, 2 million synonyms, and a huge collection of idiomatic expressions in both languages.
• Conjugation of Spanish and English verbs, all persons & tenses.
• Enabled Search for plurals, feminine forms and verb conjugations.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish.
• Covers American and British English.
• Intelligent Word List Display: identifies multiple forms of plural and feminine as well as Spanish verb conjugations, with, without or even with misplaced accent.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Over 40,000 Phrasal Examples cross-linked to more than 200,000 phrases & their translations
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc.
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification, indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default OFF.
- More than 55,000 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
Some Dictionary Curiosities:
- 1,332 fish names & their translations
- 1,917 names of foods and dishes around the world & translations
- 8,248 names of famous historic characters
- 13,100 famous people of today in arts, movies, sports, politics, etc
- 10,672 geographical names, cites, countries, nationalities, etc.
- 4,255 names of largest corporations in the US and Europe
- 3,322 names of largest universities in the US and Europe
Voices powered by iSpeech.
Tags: diccionario ingles con mas palabras , traductor de ingles britanico a español gratis , diccionario ingles britanico español offline , diccionario ingles britanico sin internet gratis , word magic 3.1.5 unabridged spanish , diccionario slang ingles español gratis , traductor de ingles britanico a español offline , diccionario oxford ingles español para estudiantes mexicanos de ingles , what is the best mexican spanish english dictionary on memory card
from 87 reviews