LIMITED TIME PROMO PRICE! A MUST OWN FOR EVERY CURRENT OR FUTURE SOLDIER! 9 handy Army references SPECIALLY FORMATTED FOR EASY READING on a phone-sized device. NOT A SIMPLE PDF READER APP. Easily search and bookmark content. Put an end to app-induced high blood pressure. Our apps provide a superior user experience. Easily navigate through the specially formatted references. Some of the material was enhanced by ForceReadiness.com to present as study guides complete with test questions.
This app contains:
1. THE SOLDIERS GUIDE (FM 7-21.13). The Soldier’s Guide provides a pocket reference for subjects in which all soldiers must maintain proficiency, regardless of rank, component or military occupational specialty (MOS). It condenses information from other field manuals, training circulars, soldier training publications, Army regulations, and other sources. It addresses both general subjects and selected combat tasks.
2. THE SOLDIER'S BLUE BOOK. This study guide will help you become FAMILIAR with many of the topics you will be taught in Basic Training. Even your drill sergeants had to study the exact same information in this app when they attended Drill Sergeant School. ForceReadiness.com created over 200 questions to test your knowledge!
3. ARMY UNIFORMS & INSIGNIA (AR 670-1). The exact unmodified text of AR 670-1 and all current ALARACT messages as currently published by the US Army. Be advised that the current AR 670-1 contains some outdated material. The Army provides ALARACT messages to update the AR until such time that a new AR is published. WE DID NOT TAKE IT UPON OURSELVES TO MODIFY THE LANGUAGE OF AR 670-1. YOU CAN TRUST THAT WHAT YOU READ IN THIS APP IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD READ IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE REGULATION FROM AN OFFICIAL US ARMY SITE.
4. DRILL AND CEREMONIES (FM 3-21.5). FM 3-21.5 provides guidance for Armywide uniformity in the conduct of drill and ceremonies. It includes methods of instructing drill, teaching techniques, individual and unit drill, manual of arms for infantry weapons, and various other aspects of basic drill instruction.
5. ARMY SPOUSE AND FAMILY MEMBERS HANDBOOK. The Army Spouse and Family Members Handbook is designed to introduce you to some of the information you will need to help you and your family adjust to the Army way of life, make you more self-reliant, and provide general information on how to take advantage of the excellent opportunities the Army has to offer. If you or your spouse are new to the Army, this application is for you!
6. BENEFITS FOR VETERANS, DEPENDENTS, AND SURVIVORS. This reference is sourced from the Department of Veterans Affairs Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors Handbook. It provides quick and easy access to a variety of topics important to veterans.
7. ARMY WARRIOR ETHOS PART I (FM 3-21.75). Sourced from Part I of FM 3-21.75 Warrior Ethos. FM 3-21.75 provides all Soldiers the doctrinal basis for the Warrior Ethos, Warrior Tasks, and other combat-critical tasks. It also updates weapon, equipment, and munitions information.
8. ARMY WARRIOR ETHOS PART II. Sourced from Part II of FM 3-21.75 Warrior Ethos. FM 3-21.75 provides all Soldiers the doctrinal basis for the Warrior Ethos, Warrior Tasks, and other combat-critical tasks. It also updates weapon, equipment, and munitions information.
9. BASIC COMBAT TRAINING SMART CARD (GTA 21-08-002). The Basic Combat Training Smart Card provides quick reference to common combat tasks.
Tags: and the us collection , army regulations
from 2 reviews