LIMITED TIME PROMO PRICE! A MUST OWN FOR EVERY NCO. 10 handy Army references SPECIALLY FORMATTED FOR EASY READING on a phone-sized device. NOT A SIMPLE PDF READER APP. Easily search and bookmark content. Put an end to app-induced high blood pressure. Our apps provide a superior user experience. Easily navigate through the specially formatted references. Some of the material was enhanced by ForceReadiness.com to present as study guides complete with test questions.
This app contains:
1. US ARMY NCO GUIDE (FM 7-22.7). The Army NCO Guide describes NCO duties, responsibilities and authority and how they relate to those of warrant and commissioned officers. It also discusses NCO leadership, counseling and mentorship and the NCO role in training.
2. COMBAT LEADER'S GUIDE. The Combat Leaders' Guide is both an extract of doctrinal publications and a compilation of tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs). It is principally designed as a pocket reference and memory-jogger.
3. FM 3-0 OPERATIONS. FM 3-0 is one of the Army's two capstone doctrinal publications. FM 3-0 presents overarching doctrinal guidance and direction for conducting operations. The seven updated chapters that make up this edition of Operations constitute the Army's view of how it conducts prompt and sustained operations on land and sets the foundation for developing the other fundamentals and tactics, techniques, and procedures detailed in subordinate field manuals. This application presents FM 3.0 as a course complete with tests. It will make a great way to learn the fundamentals of Army operations as well as provide a quick reference guide.
4. FM 7-0. This edition of FM 7-0 builds upon earlier editions by challenging leaders to make unit training and leader development more relevant and rigorous in order to effectively prepare for future security challenges.
5. URBAN OPERATIONS (FM 3-06). FM 3-06 discusses major Army operations in an urban environment. This environment, consisting of complex terrain, a concentrated population, and an infrastructure of systems, is an operational environment in which Army forces will operate.
6. US ARMY COMBAT LIFESAVER. Learn US Army Combat Lifesaver skills or simply use as a handy reference. The material for this app is sourced from the Combat Lifesaver Course: Student Self-Study Interschool Subcourse 0871, developed by the U.S. Army Medical Department Center and School Fort Sam Houston, Texas.
7. SOLDIER & FAMILY DEPLOYMENT HANDBOOK. The Soldier/Family Deployment Handbook: 1. Covers the many details of deployment separation that families need to know so that you will be ready for the deployment when it comes. 2. Includes a special section for Guard and Reserve families, with information unique to their situations. 3. Contains resources, including an alphabetical listing of local services, agencies, and programs; checklists for soldier and spouse; and a financial worksheet.
8. AFTER ACTION REVIEWS (TC 25-20). After Action Reviews (TC 25-20) presents a training course and leader's guide on how to plan, prepare, and conduct an AAR. It supplements and expands the guidance in Field Manual (FM) 25-101. Competent leaders must understand and apply the techniques and procedures which produce good AARs.
9. OPERATIONAL TERMS & GRAPHICS. This material is dual-Service US Army and US Marine Corps introducing new terms and definitions and updating existing definitions as reflected in the latest editions of Army field manuals and Marine Corps doctrinal, warfighting, and reference publications. It complies with DOD Military Standard 2525.
10. ARMY LEGAL GUIDE. The Army Legal Guide provides a guide to military law for commanders, officers, and noncommissioned officers. It will acquaint you with military law as reflected in military justice, administrative law, and personal rights, responsibilities and restrictions.
Keywords: Army, ROTC, JROTC, Military, Soldier, NCO, Officer
Tags: army jrotc logo , army fm quick reference guide , nco board study guide pdf , questions on fm 30 , essential publications for army ncos , nco army