This App contains a fantastic selection of 720 species of Fish found in the waters of the Maldives; a region well known for the immense diversity of its marine fauna.
Note: This is not a comprehensive Marine Biology App, it is purely an identification resource App with a selection of fish found in the region.
No web connection required, images placed right at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere.
- Informative and Interesting Facts about Fish
- Instructions on how to get the most out of this App
- A Species List in alphabetical order together with thumbnail images for easy reference
- A list of Fish Families - Morphology and Information
- A Thumbnail Gallery enabling searches by visual recognition - 24 images at a glance!
- Search for Common Name, Scientific Name, Species Checked, Habitats, Families, Sizes and Colours
The Apps are designed for Smartphone devices. When the Apps are viewed on larger devices the photos may not be as sharp due to size restrictions by Android.
I value your feedback. If you think there is an error or if you wish to discuss a species identification please email Jorina directly email@example.com in order for it to be resolved. Thank you.
Neville Coleman spent a lifetime documenting Fish and their behaviour and it was with great pride and joy that he presented this beautiful Marine Fish identification App before he passed away.
We are currently producing a series of Apps in memory of Neville Coleman focusing on different Apps specializing in specific Marine Life Phylums with subjects such as Cnidarians, Flatworms, Molluscs, Crustaceans and Echinoderms.
The Neville Coleman Hazardous Marine Life eBook series will also be made available as Apps in the future presenting Dangerous, Venomous and Poisonous Marine Life for Smartphones.
All proceeds go to Neville Coleman Legacy. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Tags: local names for fishes of maldives , fish at maldives , fish identification maldives
from 1 reviews