Title XLVII Criminal Procedure and Corrections
Statutory law of the state of Florida
Last Update: 2011-11-08
NOW IN FORCE
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
- WIFI connection is recommended to download the document the first time you run the application.
seo: florida penal labor crime crimes criminal procedure death penalty civil rights nightcourt grand jury pleadings title judgment execution felony cases county jail correctional prison prisoners punishment deadly weapon weapons justice violent Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law
from 1 reviews