by: CleverMatrix Ltd • 3
***************** Now Halve Price ***********************
Over 100 produce growing guides, detailing soil preparation, growing tips, harvesting and more.
Whether you have a massive garden plot, or just a few planters, growing vegetables, fruit and herbs is very satisfying as well as healthy. The Garden Planner application will help get you started with our selection of growing guides.
The Garden Planner application is for the enthusiastic gardener looking to grow their own vegetables, fruit or herbs or the novice gardener just starting out. It contains information on many vegetables, fruit and herbs, giving detailed information on soil preparation, growing tips, harvesting and best varieties.
The app has the following features:
- 52 vegetable growing guides, with more added with each update
- 29 herb growing guides, with more added all the time
- 25 fruit growing guides
- to ensure you have a bumper harvest we have included a list of common problems that affect produce, giving information on how to spot the bugs when they arise and also how to treat them
- detailed images of the vegetable, fruit or herb
- A to Z list of vegetables, fruit and herbs
- Favourites screen where you can store your favourite vegetables, fruit and herbs
- Detailed information on each produce listed
- Search screen
- Fast and simple to use
If there is n item that you think we have missed and you would like to see it listed, then please drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll see what we can do.
NOTE: The sowing and harvesting times given on the schedule chart are specific to the UK & Ireland climate, all other information is not specific to the climate
Tags: garden planner