Guide to Keeping Goats
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vertex Mind LLC
Unless you are a bit different than most people, you probably never entertained the idea of raising goats for any reason. However, now that you are here, indulge us for a moment or two.
You might be surprised to learn that as of January 1st of 2011 there are more than 3 million goats being raised in the United States alone.
The reasons given for keeping goats are as varied as the people who own them. Many families raise goats as pets. Pygmy goats top the list for the most fun for a family with young children.
Raising goats as pets is by no means the primary reason why people own them. Goat milk, cheese, meat and as pack animals round out a few of the other reasons why people raise goats.
If you are considering a goat for any reason, consider the following:
1. Why do you want to keep goats?
2. Where do you find a goat to buy?
3. What facilities should you have in place ahead of time?
Well, you can find the answers to those questions and many more and do it much easier than you may think.
Okay, since you are still reading this it's a pretty good bet that you may have more than a passing interest in goats. In fact, you may have even already begun the search for a goat or two of your own.
And, while we applaud your interest, you really need to pursue your education on goat herding before you take the plunge.
Okay, how do you do that? Where do you get that kind of knowledge? Glad you asked. You need our handy little guide called "The Guide to Keeping Goats!"
and some of the best parts are . . .
• It isn't written by some self-proclaimed "expert." It’s very easy to read.
• It doesn’t require much time to get the answers you need.
• Cost of the guide is minimal – you'll laugh at the price!
Everything is there to help you understand what kind of commitment is required. A regular gal just like you and me raises goats and is willing to share her knowledge and expertise. Take a look at what you'll uncover:
Learn how to select the right breed for you.
Find out how to make money with your goats.
Discover why you should have more than one.
Feeding your goats and more!
============= Reader Instruction =====================
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click |<== or ==>| button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
Tags: keeping goats.