A weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise is called “Gun”.
In modern parlance, a gun is a projectile weapon using a hollow, tubular barrel with a closed end—the breech—as the means of directing the projectile and firing in a generally flat trajectory.
We had presented here the terms related Guns and Ammunition, you can take photo of your Guns and store note with them and share with your friends or keep them as records. By using this app you also will learn the terms used in Guns and Ammunition in better and interactive way.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family