A few weeks later you get a call from the parent of one of your child’s friends asking if you would do the same for their son or daughters birthday. Not only do they ask if you will do it, but they offer to pay you for your time! Pretty amazing, isn’t it? Before you even realize what hit you, it happens again and again.
Suddenly the little hobby you learned to entertain your kids has mushroomed into a part-time business.
Maybe your passion isn’t to turn your hobby into producing an income, however, regardless of your reasons . . . what you learn in “How to Become a Successful Magician for Fun or Profit!” will serve you very well.
Here’s a bit of what you can look forward to:
• Should you buy or make your own props?
• Learn handkerchief tricks.
• Try your hand at box tricks.
• Paper and rope tricks are always well accepted.
• How to “set the stage”
And, in case you are one of those budding entrepreneurs who would like to turn an avocation into a full or part-time vocation here’s a sample of what you will learn about this lucrative field:
• What kind of costumes and makeup you need.
• Selecting microphones and other equipment.
• How to find “gigs.”
• Preparing promotional materials.
• How to handle the media and advertising.
• Should you have an assistant?
There’s much more. As they say, “the devil is in the details” and you’ll get a full helping of everything you need to know to “to become a Successful Magician for Fun or Profit!”
from 3 reviews