Hazrat Usman-e-Gani (ra)
by: al-khawarizimisoft • 5
Hazrat Usman-E-Gani (r.a) is one of the Companions of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w), who was given the reward of Heaven by Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) in the world.
This Application narrates in detail the complete biography of The Third Caliph of Islam - Hazrat Usman (r.a) who got the honour of being called as Zun Norayn. He was also a great martyr.
Some of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w):
1. Every Prophet will have a special companion of Him in the Heaven, and my companion there will be Usman. (Ibn-e-Majah)
2. Should I not feel shame from Usman to whom the angels feel shame from. (Muslim)
3. Oh Usman!, if ALLAH some day give you this government and the hypocrites want you to put off this shirt (government) which ALLAH gave you, then you should not put it off. [Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) repeated these words three times] (Ibn-e-Majah, Tirimzi)
4. Once a funeral came in front of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) to offer Salah (funeral prayer). Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) didn't offered the prayer of that person and went back. On being asking Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) said: He kept hatred from Usman, thus ALLAH kept hatred from him. (Mishkawt)
5. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) married His daughter Hazrat Ruqqiya (r.a) with Hazrat Usman Ghani (r.a). When She died Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) said: It is the order of ALLAH to marry Her sister (Ruqqiya's) Um-e-Kalsoom with Usman. So Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) married Her with Usman Ghani (r.a). When She died, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) said: If I would have another daughter, I would have also married her with Usman. (Mishkawt)
Tags: hazrat usman ghani , hazrat usman , usman e gani , osman e gani , usmanegani , hajrat usman e gani rha , seerah of hazrat usman , hazrat usman ghani r.a saying in english , hazrzt osmn gani r.a.