Here is what you will learn inside the "Go Green - Save Green" E-Book:
* How to save one ton of carbon each year by boiling water properly...
* How to save up to $2000 per year in health cost and still help the environment...
* How to save 15% of your household's water consumption with a simple device that cost next to nothing...
* How to save 10% in energy cost drying your clothes by throwing in one item in every load of clothes you dry...
* How to save an additional 5% off your electrical bill each year at a flick of a switch, not what you would think...
* How to save 3,000 gallons of water saved each year without getting out of the shower sooner...
* How to get free heat by throwing a party.
* How to reduce heat loss in windows up to 45% without upgrading your windows...
* How to reduce your water usage by adding one little item to your soil while growing better looking plants.
* How to reduce your computer energy needs by 20% by knowing which computer to buy...
* How to save several hundred dollars per year in fuel by doing one simple thing before starting your car.
* How to save about 175 pounds of paper yearly with simple and free methods.
* How to squeeze more out of traveling without cramming that saves you money and is great for the environment...
* How to save up to 80% in fuel cost knowing which foods to buy...
We all want to live green and save money at the same time, and we can too. Kermit the Frog was wrong when he said, "It ain't easy being green." It's really easy, and highly effective too, if you know how. Here are 5 essential steps you can start taking today to live green and save money.
1. Turn your heater thermostats down one or two degrees in winter, and turn your air conditioning thermostats up one or two degrees in summer. If we all did this, the combined difference would be phenomenal. We'd still feel warm in winter and cool in summer, so learn how to live green and save money with your heating and cooling appliances.
2. The other appliance that needs your attention is your washing machine. Start washing your clothes in cold water. Modern powders work just as efficiently in cold water as hot. Most of the energy that goes into a clothes wash is in heating up the water, so you will save on electricity, live green and save money too.
3. When your clothes are nice and clean, don't throw them into the dryer. Unless it's pouring rain, hang them out to air dry. It's what your grandmother did, and she managed just fine. She may have liked having a dryer, but they weren't around back then, so she just had to live green and save money. You can too!
4. Compact fluorescent light bulbs are a dream come true for anyone who wants to live green and save money. They burn just 25% of the electricity that a standard light bulb burns, and they can last up to 10 times longer. Change your old bulbs today!
5. Try to consume a little less of everything, from electricity, to gas in the car, to the food you eat. Take time to write out a shopping list, and stick to it. If you feel the impulse to buy something you don't really need, get into the habit of waiting 24 hours, then review it. The chances are you either won't want it any more, or you will have forgotten about it.
It's easy to live green and save money. You just have to give it some thought. Get into a routine that works and before you know it, you will find yourself in the situation where you live green and save money every day.
So, go ahead and grab your free "go green" app now and start saving some money.
go green tips
ways to go green
how to go green
benefits of going green
going green tips
going green ideas
eco friendly homes
going green information
go green ideas
how to be eco friendly
going green at home
tips for going green
Tags: how to go green , going green , go green
from 8 reviews