Learning a new musical instrument can be very technical. With all the notes, chords, scales, notations, symbols and patterns, learning the guitar can be quite a frustrating challenge.
Most beginners give up too easily. But with the right lessons to guide you along with your earnest determination to be taught, learning to play the guitar can be fast and easy.
There are many guitar lessons out there, some are offered for free while others charge big bucks. It’s not about the money. You can enroll in as many expensive lessons as you can afford and get nothing out of any of them in the end. On the other hand, you can choose a very good free or cheap course and become a master guitar player in as fast as a week!
Practice is the key to learning the guitar successfully. If you don’t apply what you learn consistently in the starting stages, then you can’t develop your skill. All the basic theory needs to be implemented again and again until it sticks to your head like glue and you know the whole thing by heart. That’s what practice does, it harnesses your skill.
This app is a guitar learning guide that will teach beginners everything they need to know from the ground up. There are basic lessons that can be completed quickly and easily in just 7 days.
• Day 1 – Guitar fundamentals: Tuning, Hand & Finger Basics, Posture
• Day 2 – Open Chords: Major, Minor, Dominant 7th Major, Major 7th, Diminished Chords, Augmented Chords
• Day 3 – Beginning Theory: Major Scales, Minor Scales, Harmonic Minor Scales, Melodic Minor Scales
• Day 4 – Notation & other music symbols
• Day 5 – Tablature
• Day 6 – Caged System For Barre Chords, E & A Forms, Power Chords, Strumming Patterns
• Day 7 – Review & Practice Play
Additionally, each day has song suggestions with music sheets which you can practice on. By the 7th day, you should, at the very least, be able to play the guitar easily, if not expertly!
from 199 reviews