How To Simplify
by: Professor Media • 10
Simplify Your Life: A Guide To Minimalism
The ﬁrst thing to note is that this isn’t a step- by-step guide that you should follow from beginning to end. It’s a series of guides on different areas that can help you explore a life of minimalism.
What this app will help you with:
* Clearing clutter and reducing your possessions
* Figuring out what’s necessary, and how to be content with less
* Simplifying your schedule, your work, and living a less stressful life
* Creating a minimalist workspace, home, computer, financial life, diet and fitness program
* How to go paperless and digitize your life
* Simple Living, Frugal Living, Living Simple
* How to Simplify your life
What is a minimalist life?
It's one that is stripped of the unnecessary, to make room for that which gives you joy. It's a removal of clutter in all its forms, leaving you with peace and freedom and lightness.
A minimalist eschews the mindset of more, of acquiring and consuming and shopping, of bigger is better, of the burden of stuff. A minimalist instead embraces the beauty of less, the aesthetic of spareness, a life of contentedness in what we need and what makes us truly happy.
A minimalist realizes that acquiring stuff doesn't make us happy. That earning more and having more are meaningless. That ﬁlling your life with busy-ness and freneticism isn't desirable, but something to be avoided.
Download the app and start the journey towards simplifying your life today!
Tags: how to simplify , simplify