Are you spending ample amount of time in the casino, your mate's place, etc; because you just can't get enough of the game of luck and strategy?
Is your lack of knowledge about addiction making your life difficult... maybe even sending you to the poor house?
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything you know to get rid of your addiction, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how to get your addiction under control
• Not understanding even where to start with stopping the pain and suffering
• Not knowing how to stick with techniques it til you see results
If this describes you, read on for the solutions you need
Here's a fact: who doesn't want to claim instant downpour of profits and be a winner?
However when it comes to the point of being obsessive: when you continuously make irrational decisions, risk important relationships, or spend all your time trying to figure out how to win all the cash; you may be facing a serious case of addiction.
Compulsive gambling can be described as having a type of impulse-control disorder, where a person has to gamble no matter what the consequence. Addiction to gambling has been linked to depression, anxiety, and even high suicide rates.
If you're reading this, you have probably taken the first step to admitting that you face a problem.
And if you've reached the level of being unable to stop although you've tried, have to resort to being secretive about your gambling habits, or continue gambling even if you don't have the money; what are you going to do?
P.s* It is a myth if you believe that gambling is your only source of income! There are a million and one other jobs you can do to earn HUGE profits (not based on luck) other than being a professional gambler!
By admitting you have a problem, you are one step closer toward overcoming your addiction.
Now all you need is the knowledge and willpower to stop yourself from falling back to the habit, and also the necessary armor to help yourself through!
*Warning: This is not a magic wand which can produce instantaneous results. You will require much willpower and effort and time to be able to witness spectacular results, but it will be worth it!
Is it going to be easy?
Let's face it, overcoming addiction is not going to be as simple as ABC.
Once you start cutting down on gambling, there will always be that voice inside that calls out to you, tempting you to fall back to your addiction.
However, if you're really serious about this change, you'll get used to it and even begin to ignore that little voice.
And before you know it, you'll be wondering how you got so addicted in the first place when there are so much better things to do!
Are the strategies easy to be followed?
Yes, only if you are willing to make changes to your lifestyle!
Not only do you need to change your surroundings, but also get your family/friends to understand your situation; and help you through it!
Here's What You Can Learn:
• Ways to overcome gambling addiction
• Have knowledge of gambling and its effects
• Other ways to earn finances (as not to be dependant on gambling for income)
• Alternatives to replace or keep your mind off your addiction
• The Do's and Do Not's when taking on this journey
• How to inform your family/friends on your addiction - and their crucial part in helping you through this journey
• What and what not to do when that uncontrollable urge to fall back creeps up
• Real-life testimonies on ex-gamblers - and how stopping has made such a great change in their lives!
• Be equipped with weapons to overcome your addiction
• And so much more!
Take This Step Toward Freedom.........
...........and change your life for the better!
Tags: s for stopping gambling , books on stop gambling