Read Daily edict (Hukamnama) of Shri Guru Granth Sahib from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Amritsar in Gurmukhi and Devanagari, along with meanings in English and Punjabi.
- Automatically receives Daily Hukamnama when the app is launched.
- Read the received hukamnama throughout the day without using network connectivity again.
- User can manually refresh anytime incase the hukamnama received in the first attempt are erroneous.
- User can Save the Hukamnama in Archives for auspicious dates of personal, religious, social or political significance.
- Archived Hukamnamas can be referred and read after months/years.
- Four Background themes and Five font sizes to customize reading experience.
Auto sync is initiated whenever the App is launched for the first time after 6 am IST. There after it displays the contents from the cache. In case the Today's hukamnama is not yet published by that time or discrepancies in the contents, try to refresh after some time to receive the fresh data.
Feel free to write to us for feature updates.
Tags: hukamnama , hukamnama 1 , huknama , ak , darbar sahib daily hukamnama , punjabi font , hukamnama sikhnet , all hukamnama , hukamnama sri darbar sahib