App receives and caches the daily edict (Hukamnama) of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji from Sri Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple), Sri Amritsar in Gurmukhi and Hindi along with English translation and Punjabi explanation.
Salient Features of the App:
• Automatically fetches and caches the ‘hukamnama’ only once a day, when the app is launched.
• You can read the cached contents throughout the day without using network connectivity
• User can manually refresh the cache anytime or if the contents received in the first attempt are erroneous.
• User can permanently Archive the ‘hukamnama’ of auspicious dates of personal, religious, social or political significance on their device to refer them after months/years.
• Four Background themes and Five font sizes to customize the view preferences.
Auto synch is initiated whenever the App is launched for the first time after 6 am IST. There after it displays the contents from the cache. In case the new hukamnama is not yet published by that time or discrepancies in the contents, try to refresh after some time to receive the fresh data.
Feel free to write for the feature updates.
Tags: hukamnama , hukamnama 1 , huknama , hukamnama.com , sikh hukamnama , hukamnama explanation punjabi , punjabi font , hukamnama sri darbar sahib , darbar sahib daily hukamnama