DONATE VERSION!! NO ADS!! UPDATED!!
Seasonal Discount - FLAT 50% OFF!! HURRY!!
Please read the description completely.
The COMPLETE Indian Evidence Act (IEA) Free Version, presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the 182 Sections and Schedule I. Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Indian Evidence Act.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 182 Sections and Schedule I.
- Divided into Chapters and Sections.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Totally customizable, Theme, Text Size and Alignment can be modified in Settings.
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in IEA or Central Parliament Acts.
- Search by Section Content, Names or Numbers in IEA Mode and Short Title, Act Number, Act Year, Act Objective, Full Act Text & Free Text Search in Central Acts Mode
- Bookmarking favorite Articles
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Zoom by clicking on icons/Pinch zoom in Central Acts Screens.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IEA regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
Tags: interlinked sections on indian penal code criminal procedure code and indian evidence act