ILCS. Chapter 720. Illinois Criminal Offenses
Illinois Compiled Statutes
Last update 2011-11-09
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
I Criminal Code
II Offenses Against Persons
III Offenses Against Property
IV Offenses Against the Public
Criminal Code 1961 Index:
Title I. General Provisions
Title II. Principles of Criminal Liability
Title III. Specific Offenses
Title IV. Construction, Effective Date and Repeal
Title V. Added Articles
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: penal crime crimes criminal procedure death penalty civil rights nightcourt grand jury pleadings judgment execution felony cases county jail correctional prison prisoners punishment deadly weapon weapons justice violent illinois traffic vehicle Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law Illinois General Assembly Illinois Compiled Statutes
Tags: illinois penal code offenses
from 2 reviews