Chapter 5. Illinois General Provisions
Illinois Compiled Statutes
Last update 2011-11-08
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
I U.s. Constitution
II Illinois Constitution
III Common Law
V Administrative Procedure
VI Open Meetings
VII Freedom of Information
IX Seat of Government
X Intergovernmental Cooperation
XI Officers and Employees
XII Governmental Ethics
XIII Time Standardization
XIV State Designations
XV Commemorative Dates
XVI State Land
XVII Successor Agencies
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: penal crime crimes criminal procedure death penalty civil rights nightcourt grand jury pleadings judgment execution felony cases county jail correctional prison prisoners punishment deadly weapon weapons justice violent illinois traffic vehicle Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law Illinois General Assembly Illinois Compiled Statutes
Tags: general provisions