NEW! The best selling iPhone & iPad Torah (Bible) app with English is finally available for Android!
ENGLISH TRANSLATION WITH INTERLINEAR & SYNCHRONIZATION
● A complete English translation of the Torah is fully integrated into iTorah.
● View English translation in full page, dual-window and interlinear modes.
● English search included.
HD PRINT, VOWELS & EVEN A TIKKUN!
iTorah Android Edition was created with beautiful typography and crisp print. We've even included vowels and trop for the hebrew text so it's easier to read (requires OS 3.2+).
INTEGRATED CLASSIC COMMENTARIES WITH INTERLINEAR
Thousands and thousands of Hebrew comments & insights, viewable in both interlinear or synchronized dual-windows, by the foremost commentators of the Torah.
● Ramban (Nachmanides)
● Ibn Ezra
● Ohr HaChaim
● Targum Onkelos (requires OS 3.2+)
● Targum Yonasan (requires OS 3.2+)
TIKKUN / SEFER TORAH SCROLL VIEW
See the text as it appears in a real Sefer Torah Scroll!
INTEGRATED AUDIO LECTURES/SHIURIM
● Audio shiurim/lectures let you follow along inside the text, look at the integrated commentaries and listen to the audio all at the same time!
● Inspiring lectures based on textual analysis and insights from traditional Rabbinic commentaries.
● Delivered by Rabbi Dovid Grossman, a founder of the Yeshiva Gedola of Los Angeles.
● Jump to the weekly Parsha (Torah portion) with a single click.
● Parsha mode - pages are divided by the weekly Aliya.
● Audio lectures are divided up based on the Parsha.
● See the Parsha, aliya by aliya in the original text with Tikkun mode.
BROWSE, SEARCH & BOOKMARK
● Browse by book (sefer), parsha, chapter or jump to a specific page, anywhere.
● Comprehensive keyword search across the entire Torah
● Bookmark any chapter or specific aliya within a Parsha.
Tags: itorah , chumash interlinear translation , chumash unkelos
from 29 reviews