LA County Paramedic
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By iPhoneMedic
This program was created by a paramedic for paramedics.
The program includes:
1) All the LA County Medications approved for use by the LA County DHS. (per EMS Update 2011)
2) One-hundred and eleven (111) of the most commonly used emergency medications. Conforms to the 1998 U.S. DOT EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum and 2005 AHA Guidelines.
3) Fourteen-hundred and seventy-three (1473) common home medications and their classes. Just a list of classes. Not a description of each.
4) List defining home medication classes
5) LA DHS Medical Control Guidelines
6) All La DHS Treatment Guidelines
7) All La DHS SFTP's
8) DHS policies including 506, 806.1, 808.1, 814
9) Receiving hospitals based on current GPS location.
Tags: emt policy 506 quiz, emtparamedic la county, la county ems drug cards, la county paramedic drug list, la county paramedic games.
Recently changed in this version:
Completely reprogrammed the application to be faster and to allow for on the fly updates.
The application will check (on every launch) for new policy changes and then begin to download those changes directly to your device.
Added a Hospital feature that will allow you to find the closest hospital based on your current GPS location. You will also have the ability to sort those hospitals based on the services that they provide.