Here's a summary of just a few things you'll find in this fantastic publication:
* Concise instructions for making transparent soaps
* The history of soap making
* Equipment used for manufacturing soaps and candles
* Various methods used to make homemade soaps
* The different types of materials used in making soaps and candles
* Preparation of your lye, oils and water to make the perfect batch of soap
* In depth information concerning fats and oils used in making soaps, and benefits of using each particular oil or fat
* Complete instructions for making the very popular toilet soaps from the Victorian era
* How to make wonderful soft soaps that will get hands and laundry super-duper clean
* Coloring and perfuming your soaps
* Wonderful recipes for making some of the most popular soaps used in that time period, including the still popular and famous Windsor soap
* Recipes for making shaving paste.
And much more!