(This is not a stand-alone App & can also be downloaded directly through the free "CadreBible - Bible Software" App with many other resources, including "Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary".)
This is "Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible" (MHC) and is a COMPLETE 6 volume Commentary providing an exhaustive look at every verse in the Bible.
* View related Commentary on any Verse (from within Bible)
* Independent Commentary with full text SEARCH
* Browse entire Commentary by ALL, BOOK, CHAPTER or VERSE
* View MHC in Parallel with other Bibles and Commentaries available in the CadreBible Library.
* No Internet Connection required to read (off-line).
CADREBIBLE FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Large Library of OFF-LINE Bibles, Dictionaries, Commentaries, Cross-References, Reading Plans, Devotionals, Children's Bible Stories and other resources available within ONE app.
* 2 or 3 touch Verse Picker with options for Quick Pick, Full Names, Alphabetic listing & Colour/White text.
* OFF-LINE Reading Plans or “Create My Own Plan”. Select any installed Bible to read in your Plan and track progress with our off-line colour coded calendar. Full access to all features (eg. Bookmarks, Notes, Highlights, Links, Parallel…) in Reading Plan.
* Parallel View. Compare multiple Bibles and/or Commentaries on one screen for further study.
* Search. Sophisticated Search feature including fully functional Chinese search.
* Greek and Hebrew texts (SBL Greek New Testament, Scrivener, Westcott-Hort, Septuagint, Tanach & more) with built-in fonts.
* Bookmarks, Notes, Save: Single or Multi-verses. Sort into colour coded Categories, fully editable. Notes Search.
* On-line Notes: Create, View, Edit or Delete CadreBible Notes at cadrebible.com. (Not available for Android 4.0)
* Create Sessions during a Sermon/Bible Study. Add more Notes and Verses to the Session at any time in the future.
* Highlight words, phrases or verses using our full colour spectrum.
* Underline words, phrases or verses.
* Share verses via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, E-mail, Printer and other.
1. Evernote Sync: Access and Edit your Notes anywhere anytime from your PC.
2. Free CadreBible Sync Service: Access your Bookmarks, Notes, Sessions, Highlights & Underlines on multiple devices.
* Copy multiple verses to clipboard for later use.
* Text-To-Speech. Reads Bible text to you as an audio alternative. Set preferred TTS Speed, Pitch and Volume. Install your own TTS app from the Market for different voices and accents. Android 1.6 and above.
* Auto-Scroll. Automatically scrolls Bible text and turns to the next page. Set preferred Auto-Scroll Speed.
* History. Store browsing History for future navigation and set storage limit. Browse using Back Arrow, if preferred.
* Backup and Restore (Bookmarks, Notes, Sessions, Highlights, Underlines & Reading Plans) to SD Card or On-line at cadrebible.com. CadreBible automatically Backs-up to SD Card. This feature can be turned off in Settings.
* Numerous custom Settings including: Font Size, Colour of: Font, Background, Links, Verse Numbers, Words of Christ (in books that support Words of Christ in Red). Save your own Colour Themes. Auto-rotate Screen, Keep Screen on, Show/Hide Icons, Superscript Verse No’s and others settings available.
* Full Screen. Double tap to show/hide Drawer Tabs.
* Help. Off-line help available within the application. Visit forums at http://forums.cadreworks.com.
* Includes Free books: KJV, ISV, NET, ASV, BBE, CUV(和合本),RCUV_NT, SBL GNT, WEB, YLT, Tanach, Bible for Children, Strong's Dictionaries, Matthew Henry's Commentaries, People's New Testament, ISBE, Torrey's, Webster’s 1913, Spurgeon, Josephus and more.
Keywords: Cadre Bible Offline Off-line Bible Bible Study Tool Bible Reader CadreWorks Children's Bible Stories Children Bible Hebrew Greek Lexicon KJV MHCC MHC
Tags: matthew henry app offline , matthew henry full , matthew henry cadre , free able matthew henry children stories , offline copy matthew henry commentary complete , strongs commentary , matthew henry commentary application , matthew henry commentary application droid , matthew henry commentary 1.60