5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- No .pdf files are read.
+ By Moon+
Moon Reader is a powerful and comprehensive book reader.
As it couldn't be otherwise, Moon Reader is easy to use. Select a book from a large free selection and start reading. You can highlight your favorite passages, place bookmarks, change font size and all things you could expect from a reader app. In addition, and here's the best part of it, there are a lot of settings to redefine: how the animations work, a thorough brightness control system, a lovely Day and Night mode switch, online and offline dictionaries and the possibility of adding annotations. It supports more than twenty languages for now.
We can say that Moon+Reader can be the best e·reader around. It can be improved, though. If given the choice, we'd ask for some way to share quotes via Twitter, enlarge the catalog and, of course, to read .pdf files.
*Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries.
*Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
• “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, kindle, kobo, nook, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
***Moon+ Reader Pro is available now in Google Play, search "Moon+ Reader Pro" to get it***
Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox
PDF features in Pro version:
*Fill out PDF Form
*Highlight, annotation, handwriting
*Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
*Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
*Dual-page mode for landscape screen
*Speech, auto-scroll compatible
*Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
Small improvements only:
#Fast management for 500+ books in my shelf
#Restore last view of my shelf automatically
#Improve CSS styles support
#Optimize hyphenation alignment again, especially for Russian
#Add "Use Regular Expression" option for TTS Chars Filter
#Allow modify read state(unread/reading/finished) manually in book info edit dialog
#Show "The End." at end of book
All the reason i download is to test the app with pdf files but it's not support it
So i uninstall it and they loose potential buyer
Pretty good without PDF and notes features. With would make it perfect