5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- No .pdf files are read.
As it couldn't be otherwise, Moon Reader is easy to use. Select a book from a large free selection and start reading. You can highlight your favorite passages, place bookmarks, change font size and all things you could expect from a reader app. In addition, and here's the best part of it, there are a lot of settings to redefine: how the animations work, a thorough brightness control system, a lovely Day and Night mode switch, online and offline dictionaries and the possibility of adding annotations. It supports more than twenty languages for now.
We can say that Moon+Reader can be the best e·reader around. It can be improved, though. If given the choice, we'd ask for some way to share quotes via Twitter, enlarge the catalog and, of course, to read .pdf files.
*Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries.
*Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
Support epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS, key features:
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
• “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, Український, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, moon reader, ebook, HD, kindle, kobo, nook, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
***Moon+ Reader Pro is available now in Google Play, search "Moon+ Reader Pro" to get it***
Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#PDF support, fast & speech compatible
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox
PDF features in Pro version:
*Fill out PDF Form
*Highlight, annotation, handwriting
*Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
*Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
*Dual-page mode for landscape screen
*Speech, auto-scroll compatible
*Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
Recently changed in this version:
Update 3 flip animations with natural turning mode, fix an unexpected error in few devices
Update CBR/CBZ comic render quality, fix lack of memory error
Update FB2 book loading, support content from informal body tags
Update bug report menu, please use it to send your question
Last activity on Moon+ Reader
Lists with: Moon+ Reader
Comments and ratings for Moon+ Reader
It gives an illusion of reading a real book
Best app that I've used, and I've used a bunch
Very complete reader. Fast. The menues take awhile to sift through and become familiar with but well worth it.
Please allow show highlights by color. , add sorting by color. Allow simple PDF reading. $6 to add PDF plugin is on the high side.
Really good reader app
This might be the best eBook reader for Android but only because the opposition is so poor. I prefer the Kindle reader but it has a very limited range of formats it will read ( two, 3 if you count PDF but you can go through the complicated email-to-kindle