— Attention All Parents and Teachers!
Keeping Learning Real
— The Truth About Your Child and Learning!
Nothing is more precious than the life of a child. It's an amazing experience watching that child grow as a result of what he is being fed. Even more humbling is observing the mind of that child develop.
The nourishment provided in the classroom establishes the basis for how that child will learn for the rest of his life. You only have one chance to "get it right."
Just as it is impossible to "un-ring a bell," a child must be stimulated to learn in a positive way early in his classroom experience. Otherwise learning will be a difficult challenge. Just like the bell, early habits can be impossible to reverse.
It's a fact that if people know better they will do better. No one sets out to deliberately "de-motivate" a child to learn. That's preposterous! However, in our quest to be better parents and teachers we often find ourselves doing the "same old things" and getting the same old results!
Every teacher knows that handful of students that are just wired differently. These are the kids who become bored in the classroom. The same kids that we wish we could spend more time with because we know that just beneath the surface there's a flower just bursting to bloom.
Too many kids fall through the cracks because of over-crowded classrooms and burgeoning budgets. It must cease. We must not continue to allow even one child to falter just because we wish we had a way to make a difference in his life!
So What's the Alternative?
What if there were a way to make a difference that didn't require a major overhaul of your school's budget?
What if there were a way to "crack the code" and make a difference in the life of just one of those at risk kids?
What if there were a way that would magically open the floodgates to learning for your kids?
Well, there is. And, it can be yours. It's just a click away. But first:
Did You Know?
1. Bonding with each student traditionally encourages even the most disruptive or combative children to recognize that they like their teacher.
2. A student must never be permitted to see a single failure or difficulty as a permanent status.
3. There is never a “one size fits all” answer to education, although a large number of systems strive to shape their programs to such a format.
The good news is that you can find one teacher's "magic formula" and start putting your kids on the road to success immediately!
You can get a great education and fill in the blanks with the "How to Motivate Children In The Classroom."
And, it’s easy to understand
It’s presented in simple, easy to read and understand language. Because of that you don’t…
• Need any special training.
• Need a lot of money - the cost is minimal.
• Have to wait days for answers – get them immediately.
You have all the information you need to get answers about "How to Motivate Children In The Classroom."
Take a quick look inside of the "How to Motivate Children In The Classroom" and see what you will learn:
Learn what our author has coined as "The Welcoming Factor." Discover how this behavior motivates the child with anticipation of positive reinforcement.
Uncover methods that teach you how to help a student to be both intrinsically motivated and optimistic, pinpointing that failure is temporary and not an expectation.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
============= Reader Instruction =====================
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click |<== or ==>| button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: wish to motivate children
from 4 reviews