Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 was passed by British India and for over 130 years and except for amendments, the question of revising the act as a whole has not been raised.
Check out and search the entire Negotiable Instruments Act of India.
This application provides the full text of the Negotiable Instruments Act in an easily readable and searchable format for your Android phone or tablet.
- The full text of the Negotiable Instruments Act
- Table of contents to quickly find sections of interest
- Search within each section with full text search to home in on matter of your choice
- Navigate pages of the code by swiping a finger
- No network connection required
- Very efficient – runs fast, and uses little memory
Whether you are a layperson, law student, a corporate lawyer or a litigant, this is an invaluable reference since it contains full text of the Act. You can search using any keyword and the app will show you the relevant sections.
* To see all sections of the Act (index) do not enter any search term and hit the search key. This provides you with complete list of chapters like a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
The list of contents chapter-wise comes up by default when you start the application.
To see list of contents chapter-wise, press the search key with no search text.
Join in to our Facebook group: http://facebook.com/appfever.apps and check out more of our apps on Google Play
We hope you enjoy referring to our application on your Android phone and Android tablet.
If you have questions about any functionality or any applications errors, do send email to us and we will fix straightaway. You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.
-Appfever Android team
Tags: negotiable instruments , list of negotiable instruments
from 94 reviews