*** How to Increase Your Child's Creativity ***
Every child is a creative being. The challenge we have as parents, teachers and caregivers is to tap that creativity and maximize a child's potential.
This is no small responsibility. The closer we come to nurturing that creativity in our children the greater the potential for raising a global network of happy adults.
Once children reach the age where they are launched into the world via public education they are suddenly burdened with the pressure to succeed.
Parents and teachers alike turn their focus on getting good grades rather than succeeding as a human being. This focus on academic excellence is extremely damaging to children.
Of course, academics are important. But not important enough to bring tremendous pressure to bear on our children. Especially when the cost affects the goal of happy, well-rounded kids.
Parents would never intentionally apply harmful behaviors upon their children. Usually the parent is following the mold begun by his or her own parents, thereby creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Is academic success the most important element to a child's development? Or, is it better to expose children to an environment where children are allowed to play and explore the world around them?
How can you introduce the element of creativity to your child-rearing process? Glad you asked. "Nurturing Creative Children" is the perfect guide to helping you identify and develop creativity in your child.
In addition to learning why nurturing creative children is so important, "Nurturing Creative Children" take a peek at what's inside:
• Why nurturing creative children is so important
• Choosing the right toys
• Developing a love for music
• Having fun with empty boxes
• Why a father's involvement is so important
• Jigsaw puzzles
• Having fun with coins
• Brain food
• Animal magic
• 21 other tips to nurturing creativity in your child!
The chapter on creative mischief is priceless as is the chapter in praise of "black sheep!"
If you have a child with learning challenges the information on high achievers with learning problems is a must read.
Unless you are willing to turn your children over to the "community" to raise, having a copy of "Nurturing Creative Children" is an absolute must for your home library.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double click page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by two fingers touching oppositely.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page thumbnail image to jump to the page.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
• Click <== or ==> button to flip page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: nurturing process of child , apps for developing/nurturing creativity
from 2 reviews