Obsmapp is the nature enthusiast's digital notebook. With Obsmapp you can submit all your nature observations directly from the field. All observations are automatically linked to the current time and GPS location. After your field trip you can upload your sightings to one of the linked portals. This is possible from the field by using the internet connection of your device, but also from your home WIFI network.
ObsMapp is available in the languages:
- No internet access needed in the field
- Location of the observation can be changed using Openstreetmaps (completely offline) or Google Maps (online)
- For uploading your observations an account for waarneming.nl, waarnemingen.be or observado.org is needed
- After uploading you will recieve an email with the results and on which site your observations will be visible
- View other's recent observations near your location.
- Download multimedia (pictures and sound recordings) to help you identify species
- Upload pictures together with your observations
- Create your own species lists
- All bird species of the world included and frequently updated
- Pick from an ever growing database of >450.000 (sub)species
- Join the community and get useful feedback from experts on your sightings
Tags: obsmapp, obsmapp apk, obsmapp 4, obsmapp.apk waarneming, birdseye birdlog north america apk, obsmapp.apk, obsmapp portail, obsmapp francais, birdseye birdlog apk, obsmapp .apk.
Bugfix: Rarity on sighting in the neighbourhood was not saved
Bugfix: Own location for maps was not used
Bugfix: Showing aroute on a Locus map did not work
Use of aerial photos from Kadaster
Bugfix: OSM-maps didn't work with negative coordinates
Bugfix: Counting twice failed
Bugfix: Small issues with sightings in the environment
Bugfix: Fixed issue of having to click on species button twice*4.4.2
Bugfix: possible incorrect error on OSM-map