Offline English-Hindi Dictionary
* More than 37.000 translations of words and expressions
* Translate offline! No Internet connection needed, no extra files to download! The best translator for your trips, or when no data connection is available.
* Helps you pronounce correctly! Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Hindi (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
* Ideal for your studies! Can help you prepare language exams like GSAT or CSAT.
NOTE: The Devanagari keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load the ads.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing in the dictionery options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Hindi / Hindustani (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Tags: hindi to english dictionary , java script english hindi demo , english to hindi dictionary , dictionary english to hindi , free english to hindi dictionary , full offline hindi to eng. dict , english to hindi dictionary for hire class 2012 , translate english to hindi embed in java , dictionary hindi to english