Pearl Harbor 1941
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Amber Books Ltd
• Watch the detailed map animation, showing the progress of the Japanese air attacks and the damage they caused.
• Listen to the audio commentary as you follow the course of the battle.
• Read the 3000-word historical account of the build-up to the operation, the action itself and the aftermath of the attack.
• View the gallery, including photographs and artworks of Pearl Harbor, the ships, aircraft and pilots. A locator map pinpoints exactly where it happened and a chart details the opposing forces that took part.
• Try out your knowledge of the attack with the battle quiz.
This is history at hand – one of the major events in world history on your device.
Tags: 1941, trace of japanese taskforce, pear harbor, pearl harbor.