*** Discover Secret Formulas, Tips and Techniques to Creating Your Own Hallmark Scents, Soaps and Candles! ***
A 100% complete package that empowers ANYONE
to design their own signature fragrances in just a few days!
Are you paying too much for gourmet perfumes, soaps and candles? What if you could create your own designer fragrances that suit your persona? Sound difficult? It's easier than you think.
As you carefully scan each and every word of this page, you will begin to discover a new revolutionary method of designing your own, personal perfumes. Then, learn how to incorporate that scent into personalized soaps and candles!
At this very moment you are bombarded with hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of fragrances all fighting to get your attention and your money. These fragrances are created by multi-billion dollar companies all designed to appeal to "the masses." These companies have millions of dollars to create commercials with the sole intent of convincing you that all you need to be sexy, wealthy and happy is to buy their product.
Isn't it about time you took control and created your very own scents? You can do it quickly and easily with The Beginners Guide to Perfume, Soap and Candle Making. Despite what you may have heard, it isn't that hard especially when the information is provided in such an easy to read guide.
Part One Teaches You How to Create Your Very Own Scent Including:
• The history of perfume
• What resources you require to get started AND where to find them
• All about aromas and their sources
• How to choose a formulation
• What are solvents and fixatives and how to use them
• How about aromatherapy recipes?
• What aromas to use for specific result such as calmness, tranquility, relaxation and energizing
And, that's just the beginning. . .
Part Two Is All About Soap Making
• How soap is made - learn the different methods
• How to melt and pour soap making
• The rebatch soap making method
• Hot process soap making
• How to get started
• What are the essential ingredients
• What tools are required
• Practicing safety procedures
• Discover the different oils and their properties like jojoba, apricot, coconut, mango butter and more
• Where to find or make your own molds
• Recipes for specific soaps
• Common problems and how to overcome them
As if that weren't enough. . .
Part Three Teaches You Candle Making
• How to get started
• What equipment you need
• Different types of candles to make
• The proper way to melt your waxes
• What additives to use and how they work
• Creating candle molds
• How to make specialty candles
• Adding scents
• How to create container based candles
• and much more. . .
If you're ready to make a change and stop using expensive over the counter perfumes, soaps and candles, stop wasting your time.
Not only can you design your own personal formulas for perfume, soap and candles, just think about the personalized gifts you can create for your friends and family?
You owe it to yourself to learn the amazingly simple methods and secrets contained in The Beginners Guide to Perfume, Soap and Candle Making.
Don't wait, your next invitation may arrive today. Instead of the same old run of the mill gift, create a personal gift that will be long remembered.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
• Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
• Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
• Click page to show/hide navigator.
• Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
• Press and slide corner to flip page.
• On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
• Please wait for a while for page to focus.
Tags: candle making , candle making process , candle & soap making techniques , candle making techniques , ingredients for candle making , perfume formulas , equipment for making perfume , candle arts pv , soap formulas soap making
from 23 reviews