Peter Pan e-Book
by: Katari Apps • 4
now on your phone the best app of Peter Pan and Wendy . Peter Pan is a character created by Scottish novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie. A mischievous boy who can fly and who never ages, Peter Pan spends his never-ending childhood adventuring on the small island of Neverland as the leader of his gang, the Lost Boys, interacting with mermaids, Native Americans, fairies, pirates, and occasionally ordinary children from the world outside of Neverland. In addition to two distinct works by Barrie, the character has been featured in a variety of media and merchandise, both adapting and expanding on Barrie's works.
1. Day/Night mode - tap 'M'
2. Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
3. Change font typeface - tap 'F'
4. Change font size - tap '-' or '+'
5. Auto bookmarks the last read position.
6. Toggle title bar between full and simple - tap '*'
7. Move to previous and next chapter
8. Bookmarks last read position in each chapter and book
9. Enable full screen mode from MENU
10.Tap 'Go to Last Read Postion' butto